Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why can't ALL hot chicks like Metal?

It's such a technical well thought out genre, I can't understand why more women, no, people in general don't have enough respect for it.
For example, in my spanish class on the last day of school, we were allowed to listen to music via a stereo that had an iPod cable attached to it. At first, most music coming from it from such bands as [Generic Rapper Name Here] and [You can tell I'm sensitive because I wrote a song about respecting women, although it does have the word bitch and hoe in it]. The teacher, who is actually a total hard ass, is fine with this.
That is, until I throw on Severe Emotional Distress by Into Eternity.
"Oh, fuck. Oh, BAW. This song doesn't make me feel good at all, turn dat shit o0f plz ;3;" says everyone.
So fuck you all.

No comments: